Saturday, January 28, 2006

Being SDU - 2 New Theories

I was reading HER blog (as usual) and in one of her latest entry, she wrote about a gay couple she saw the other day.

To her, it felt so wrong, and was wondering what has happened to all the single girls around.

She then started to advertise for herself and her group of single, pretty and eligible girlfriends, saying that they belong to the better catergory.

What confidence!

So my question is, why are they still single if they are in the high end catergory?

I shall quote a line said by one of my friends, said when we were discussing about my singlehood as always.

"In some part of the world, there is also a group of girls discussing about the same topic. Where are the single eligible males?!"

I have two theories to this, the first one is that everyone is playing the waiting game.

This is the mentality of most Singaporeans, myself included.

The girls are waiting for the good guys to pick them up, while the good guys are waiting to see if there are any competition before they go for the pick up.

No wonder the singles who want to get attached are still single.

Note that there are a minority who just throws caution to the wind and go for the kill, no matter what the outcome.

I'm not like that. I belong in the majority.

My other theory is that single Singaporeans are very wary of those single, pretty and eligible women.

If those girls are that pretty and eligible as they claimed, how come they are still not attached?

Aren't these types of girls 抢手货?

There must be something wrong somewhere!

Out to leech the rich dry? Or just not interested in getting hitched? If they are not interested, why do they advertise themselves?

Lets hear some views.

0 Comments:

<< Home