Saturday, October 28, 2006

Being SDU - No money no honey

Its been a long long time since I updated the Being SDU series, so you guys are in for a treat!

Found this clip off the net and I find it absolutely SDU-ish.

Enough talk for now! I shall let the video do the talking for me instead.



Ok, I know that not all women are like that. But those who are not like that are most probably either already taken or just CMI.

What? I got standards to meet hor!

Although this is the Being (S)ingle, (D)esperate, (U)nwanted series, I know where I stand.

Being single doesn't mean that I'll just settle down with any plain jane. In fact, I don't mind waiting until someone with good looking genes comes along.

Call it... sparing a thought for my future generation.

Lets hope theres some good looking babes at X06 tomorrow...

0 Comments:

<< Home